Unity Game Dev - Programming/VR
- Amagerfaelledvej 56
- 2300 Copenhagen S
- Source theeyetribe.com
The Eye Tribe is looking for a talented and experienced Unity developer who can create immersive and compelling VR experiences. We want to find programmers with a passion for VR and game development who have a burning desire to work with next gen VR/AR input modalities like depth sensors and eye tracking. If you want to create immersive experiences using game controls that are not yet commercially available then this is the job for you!
About The Eye Tribe
The Eye Tribe is an exciting startup based in Copenhagen developing eye tracking technology for integration into a wide range of products like mobile devices and Virtual Reality headsets. The Eye Tribe has won numerous awards since the company was founded in 2011 including four CES Innovation Awards in Las Vegas, and in 2015 the company became a finalist at Sir Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge.
- Develop VR experiences for all major VR platforms (Vive, Rift, GearVR and more)
- Define novel VR UX paradigms that use eye tracking
- Define new products, technical requirements and necessary project assets
- Assist in defining and maintaining a production pipeline
- At least 2 years of Unity experience
- At least 2 years of C# development experience
- Proficiency with software design fundamentals and design patterns
- Proven experience with all phases of professional software development
- Full professional proficiency in English
Nice to Have
- Experience with 3D modeling, animation and rigging (Blender, Max, Maya, etc)
- Experience (or familiarity) with shader/GLSL
- Experience with gesture controls (Leap Motion, Softkinetic, etc)
- Experience with Mobile development (Android, iOS) Salary package
We offer a combination of fixed salary and stock options for all our employees.
As soon as possible
The Eye Tribe HQ, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Submit your resume and a short application to email@example.com and we will contact you ASAP.