Senior graphic artist Deadline passed
- Rautatienkatu 14 A 12
- 33100 Tampere
- Hours Full-time
- Deadline 30-11-2016
- Source koplagames.com
- Contact Mika Kuusisto
Why join Kopla?
Kopla is adventurous and ambitious mobile games studio. It means we are daring and never settling for the status quo. We want to reach hundreds of millions of people by introducing action RPGs to everyone.
You’ll be working with passionate and talented peers, who are self-driven go-getters but also good team players, it is a team effort after all! We also expect you to be self-reflective and analytical.
In return we offer you lots of responsibility and challenges that will grow you as a professional. We want to build the best workplace for all of us and want you to help evolving it. Working remotely is possible and actually encouraged but we still expect you to be able to visit our office in Tampere weekly.
Kopla is part of the flaregames family but we still operate independently. This means we can focus on building world-class game development teams and flaregames brings their support and expertise as a publisher.
Check out first game Nonstop Knight at http://nonstopknight.com/
Kopla core values
These are our guidelines for creating the best workplace for all of us. Do they resonate with you?
- Be adventurous and ambitious
- Work with passionate and talented people
- Trust in freedom and responsibility
- Embrace and drive change
- Pursue growth and learning
- Do what is best for the product
- Be self-reflective and analytical
- Build open and flexible environment
- Work smarter and build sustainable work culture
- Have fun while doing so!
Kopla offers you
- Full-time position in a stable company
- An important role par of a self-organising team inside a flat organisation
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely weekly
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Neat office in the city centre of Tampere
- Choose your phone and computer
- Coffee and snacks
- Finnish welfare and healthcare benefits
SENIOR GRAPHIC ARTIST
We are looking for an experienced all-around game artist:
- Can take a project from prototyping to soft launch with a team of only few people
- Ability to lead the art direction of a bigger production
- Proven portfolio with multiple shipped titles
- Passion and hunger to create your best work yet
- Create visual styles that appeals to a wide audience
- Lead new and existing games' visual style and development
- Concept and create polished final quality 3D, 2D and UI assets
Send your application to email@example.com