Lead Game Engineer
Hello! We’re SYBO Games and we are here to build awesome things.
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We're the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
At the moment we are looking to strengthen our engineering forces with a skilled Lead Game Engineer with a passion for team leadership.
We appreciate specialists and with your particular skill set, you will be a large part of forming the position and be a part of our continuous journey.
Sounds interesting?? Take a look at the description - and let us know if you are the one we are looking for.
What you would be doing?
- Be the department lead and facilitator of the Unity group across the various projects
- Take part in the day to day engineering and development
- Lead the way when it comes to coding standards, scalable code, documentation etc. and implement best practices
- Constantly raise the collective knowledge level in the Unity group so we work smarter and not harder
- And of course a bunch of other stuff
What we look for in a candidate?
- Proven experience as a skilled Unity Engineer
- Proven lead potentiale
- A knowledge of C#, Python and other relevant programming languages
- Mobile platform development experience
- Able to demonstrate well structured and modular code
- Proactive, results oriented and high attention to detail and quality
- Strong English communication skills are a must, both written and spoken
- A passion for playing and developing exceptional games
- You play well with others and are open for a good discussion
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 17 nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
Did you know that:
Denmark is the happiest country on earth? http://goo.gl/LLaIyi