We’re looking for a developer with the drive and flexibility to work with and learn about a wide variety of software technologies.
Our main product line, Uplause Entertainment System, is centered around fan engagement, entertainment and data gathering products for major live events. Uplause was established 2009 and has built since a strong global client base in over 20 countries. Clients we work with include biggest sports teams and organizations in the world such as Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers from NFL, New York Rangers and Montreal Canadiens from NHL and other live events such as world’s biggest music festival Rock in Rio.
As a member of our development team, your tasks will involve the development of our product backend in connection with the frontend components. Our backend is composed of NodeJS and MongoDB services and is responsible for storing and distributing our products to clients as well as handling data storage and analysis. Our frontend products are based mainly on Unity and Python.
We expect from you:
- Ability and interest to learn and move between technologies and platforms
- Passion for excellence
- Team-work and communication skills
- Versatile academical, professional or hobbyist background in programming
- Experience in server development (NodeJS preferred, but not mandatory)
- Fluent English
We offer to you:
- Full-time job in Helsinki
- Youthful, international and versatile working environment with plenty of room to grow as a developer
- Challenging tasks and projects that are set for biggest live events in the world
- Super talented team who will support your growth into a best-in-class developer and colleague
- 24/7 Healthcare
- Weekly breakfast and other healthy activities
- Modern office at Salmisaaren Liikuntakeskus, Ruoholahti, Helsinki
Send your application together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible since the position will be filled when we find the right person.